MA´s + FINALISTS + ERASMUS STUDENTS U. PORTO: JOIN OUR TEAM!
Curricular Internship Opportunity: Architecture, Art, Image and Innovation Laboratory (AAI2 Lab)
*Oportunidade de estágio curricular ou estágio profisisonal consoante perfil candidato / Possibilidade de beneficiar de programa de apoio a jovens – bolsas de estágio
This Internship call is aimed to stimulate the beggining of professional activity and development of critical sense, creativity and autonomy for finalists from diverse field of studies of U. Porto (Architecture, Arts, Humanities, Psychology and others alike) or Erasmus students, through their integration during the internship period int both AAI2 Lab belonging to U. Porto Media Innovation Labs (MIL) and the Cityscopio - Cultural Association / scopio Editions.
The work the intern is intended to develop is linked to the AAI2 Lab, that is to reflect and investigate, through Image, in a critical, exploratory and inovative way, the thematics of Architecture, City and Territory. This work also crosses with the line of City Spaces and Culture and, more specificially, with the project Visual Spaces of Change coordinated by the group CCRE-CEAU-FAUP.
The work to be developed will lay in a critical analysis and creation/organization/structuring/disclosure of information belonging to the universe of Architecture, Art and Image, more specifically about documentary and artistic photography used as a research and communication tool about the transformation of public space.
At the end of the intership period, the intern will have to elaborate a report, to be validated by the supervisor. The selection of the candidate will be based in the merit of the presented Curriculum (academic formation and international experience) and afinity with the thematic area of the proposed work. It is also intended to the candidate to be organized and dynamic, able to work with interdisciplinary and fulfill timely responsabilites.
- Finalists students, Erasmus, Master's Degree or Graduation coming from differente fields of knowledge from U. Porto: Architecture, Arts and/or Communication Design, Engineering, Sciences, Humanities and many others;
- Interest in the editorial universe linked to Architecture, Art and Image;
- Interest in Photography and new techonologies;
- Domain of written production;
- Domain of Adobe applications;
- High team spirit;
- Organization capacity;
- Desire to learn;
- Immediate disponibility;
- Integration at the colaborative Lab AAI2 Lab and collaboration with the group of investigation CCRE, belonging to the FAUP's I&D center;
- Possibility to integrate a national and international project team linked to the AAI's universe;
- Certificate of curricular internship.
For more informations, visit www.scopionetwork.com
For more informations, visit SIGARRA FAUP https://sigarra.up.pt/faup/pt/noticias_geral.ver_noticia?p_nr=39277
CV and PORTFOLIO sending to email@example.com