CALL FOR INTERN: CITYSCOPIO/ SCOPIO EDITIONS
Internship on Architecture, Photography and Edition
The call for this internship position aims to offer stimulating working conditions for a first working experience and the development of critical thinking, creativity and task autonomy to a newly-graduated student.
The intern will be integrated in Cityscopio - a nonprofit Cultural Association and have as supervisor Professor Dr. Pedro Leão Neto, Director of Cityscopio Cultural Association, coordinator of CCRE research group and teacher at the School of Architecture of University of Porto - FAUP.
It is intended that the intern develops work connected to the CCRE research line “City Spaces and Culture”, more specifically, in what concerns to scopio Editions issues and its collaborative platform, scopio Network.
The work will be based on critical analysis and on the creation / organisation / structuring / disclosure of information pertaining the universe of Architecture, Art and Image, specifically about Documentary and Artistic Photography focused on Architecture, City and Territory.
At the end of the internship period, the intern will have to prepare a report, to be validated by the supervisor.
The candidate selection will be based on the merits of the Curriculum (academic studies and international experience) and affinity to the subject area of the proposed work. It is expected that the candidate is responsible and organised, capable of working in a team environment and under pressure.
- Master or Degree in Architecture, Arts and/or Communication Design or equivalent;
- Interest for the editorial universe linked to Architecture, Art and Image;
- Interest for Photography and New technologies;
- Good capacities on written production;
- Good capacities on Adobe applications;
- High-level team-spirit;
- Organisation skills;
- Desire to learn;
- Prompt availability.
- Integration on editorial team connected to the universe of Architecture, Art and Image (AAI) and collaboration with CCRE research group, part of the R&D research center in FAUP;
- Allowance + Prizes;
- Possibility to integrate a national or international project team, connecteed to AAI universe.
Read more, here!
Send your CV and PORTFOLIO to firstname.lastname@example.org.