CALL FOR A SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP POSITION AT A R&D CENTRE
CCRE - FAUP / Architecture, Photography and Editorial
The call for this scientific research scholarship position is directed for a person with a Master or Degree in Architecture or Arts and/or Communication Design or equivalent. The aim is to develop work within the scope of the research activities of CCRE – FAUP (Centre of Communication and Spatial Representation of the Faculty of Architecture of the University of Porto).
CCRE research group aims to continue and renew the success obtained until now with its initiatives and projects coming from its research line City Spaces and Culture and scopio Editions. This will also allow strengthening the R&D of FAUP, as well as the internal collaboration of its research groups and the collaboration with other research groups from R&D outside FAUP.
Candidate's General Profile:
- Master or Degree in Architecture, Arts and/or Communication Design or equivalent;
- Interest for the editorial universe linked to Architecture, Art and Image;
- Interest for Photography and New technologies;
- Good capacities on written production;
- Good capacities on Adobe applications;
- High-level team-spirit;
- Organisation skills;
- Desire to learn;
- Prompt availability.
- Integration on editorial team connected to the universe of Architecture, Art and Image (AAI) and collaboration with CCRE research group, part of the R&D research center in FAUP;
- Possibility to integrate a national or international project team, connected to AAI universe.
Read more, here!